YouTube is the best online free streaming platform at present. You can upload your own videos for free and let the whole world enjoy the video. YouTube can be downloaded and installed on almost any device such as Android, iOS, FireTV, etc. through Playstore or App store. But all the YouTube videos have ads in them. If you want to enjoy YouTube without ads then the only way is to buy YouTube premium. YouTube Premium is a paid plan of YouTube where you can watch videos without advertisements.
To use the premium features of the YouTube app, you can also use the YouTube++ app which provides all the premium features for free. YouTube++ app cannot be installed directly on any iOS device through the official app store since it is not available in the app store. You have to install the app through any third party app-store like Ignition store. In order to install the YouTube++ app, you need not jailbreak the iOS device. Check Out: Spotify++ iOS Download.
YouTube++ for iOS | Features:
YouTube premium offers many more features than that of a normal YouTube app. Here are some of the most loved features of the YouTube++ app.
- With YouTube++ you can download all your videos to your device in any quality along with the subtitles.
- There will be no ads in the YouTube app. You can also watch videos without any interrupting ads.
- With YouTube Premium, videos can be played in the background.
- YouTube++ offers you the option to speed up the videos (2x).
- You can set Auto-replay for videos that you like to play in a loop. For example, music videos.
- Also, you can disable age restrictions in YouTube++.
- The latest version of YouTube++ supports video conversion also.
Always use the latest version of YouTube++ to utilize all the new features of the app.
Install YouTube++ on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
Follow all the below steps to install YouTube++ app on your iOS device using the Ignition store without any errors.
- First of all, Download the latest version of the Ignition App from the link given below.
- After installation, go to Settings and then General. There in the Profiles, click on the trust button near the Ignition app.
- Open the ignition app, now search for “YouTube++”.
- Select the first result YouTube++ and tap on it. Now the download process will start.
- Wait till the app is installed. Then you can launch the app from the home screen of the device.
- After the app is installed, go to the settings. In the settings, open the General. There under profiles “Trust” the YouTube++ app. Only then you can open the YouTube++ app on the iOS device.
- Now you the launch the YouTube++ app and start enjoying the premium features of the app.
How To Uninstall YouTube++ on iOS
- Just Close YouTube++ if it is open.
- Now you should press and hold the app until all of your apps start shaking.
- Tap the ‘x‘ on the YouTube++ icon.
- Now you have to click ‘delete‘ when prompted to confirm the uninstallation.
- Just Press the Home button to exit edit mode.
That’s it, now you can install the standard version of the YouTube app from AppStore.
Best YouTube Alternatives for iOS
YouTube has been serving the purpose of entertainment since long time. As the application rose in fame, people started to look for dividing their content to other platform. Here are some alternatives of YouTube that you will be amazed to look at.
You can watch a lot of trending videos that people upload from time to time on VidMate. The application algorithm tries to catch-up with your interest and suggests similar content.
You heard it right, even though Facebook is a social media application, it has a great media sharing feature especially video-related. Users can surf a ton of video content on Facebook to buckle up their craving to binge-watch.
Mx Video Player
People have been using Mx Video player for watching movies since long time. It is a great alternative to stream videos especially movies. As YouTube serves some restrictions, Mx Video player looks forward to show grace on streaming these amazing features.
Almost all the features are matching in this application with YouTube. So Video Tube serves a great intent of sharing content over internet and even allow users to watch them for free. It is just a look-alike of YouTube with less restrictions.
How to Fix Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error?
It’s the common error we face while installing any third-party applications on our iOS device. To fix this error, just follow a few simple steps below.
- Tap on settings from home screen.
- Navigate to General > Profiles from settings.
- From the list, Select the “YouTube++” profile and click on it.
- Tap on “Trust” and continue.
- Now it will be fixed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The latest version of the YouTube++ app is 13.15.7. You can download the latest version for free from third-party stores like Ignition. Make sure to download from any official source to avoid spyware, malware, and virus. Yes, you can download and install the Ignition app on the iOS devices that run the iOS 14 version. At present, there are no android versions available for the Ignition app. Stay tuned for more updates on the android version.
Q - What is the latest version of YouTube++ available to download?
Q - Does iOS 14 support the Ignition app?
Q - Is the Ignition app available for Android too?
The latest version of the YouTube++ app is 13.15.7. You can download the latest version for free from third-party stores like Ignition. Make sure to download from any official source to avoid spyware, malware, and virus.
Yes, you can download and install the Ignition app on the iOS devices that run the iOS 14 version.
At present, there are no android versions available for the Ignition app. Stay tuned for more updates on the android version.
Final Words – YouTube++ on iOS using Ignition App
Hope you have understood the steps to download and install the YouTube++ app on your iOS device. Make sure to follow all the steps without skipping to install the app without any errors. If you face errors even after following all the steps then let us know about it through the comment section below. We will help you to install the app without errors.