There are tweaked apps, hacked apps, emulators, jailbreaks and a variety of other iOS applications which, no matter how much intensely you wish, are never going to be available on the official Apple App Store for download. However, this doesn’t mean you cannot download them on your iPhone/iPad. There exist 3rd party App Stores and, in this post, we are going to talk about one such 3rd party App Store whose popularity knows no bounds. Yes! You might have guessed it right! In this post, we are going to share with you the steps to download and install Ignition App on iOS [iPhone/iPad].
Ignition, as you might already know, is a 3rd party App Store through which you can download tweaked, hacked and ++ iOS applications for free on your iPhone/iPad. Cool thing is that you do not require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for utilizing the services provided by Ignition. Before we share the steps to download and install Ignition on your iOS device, it is mandatory that you know about the fantastic features of the same that makes it truly stand out among the relative applications.
IGNITION APP ON iOS (iPhone/iPad) | Features:
True! There are lot many relative applications available in the market. However, it is the features of Ignition that make it worth downloading. As a first, what makes Ignition special is the attractive interface that it comes with. You will, absolutely, love using Ignition on your iOS device. Moreover, if you are one of those iOS users who tend to get bored with time with the design of an application, you will be glad to know that the design team of Ignition makes it a point to update the look and interface of the application every three months.
- Ignition App is one of the few iOS applications who receive updates on a regular basis. Yes! Each day new applications make their way into the already big inventory of Ignition. Therefore, hardly a situation will come up where you are unable to see a particular application on the platform.
- Ignition provides a special facility to iOS developers. The iOS developers can upload their applications on Ignition in order for others to download, use, and provide feedback on their application.
- If you are a fan of iOS jailbreaks, please note that any new jailbreak when hits the iOS community, Ignition is one of the first third-party App Stores to make the same available for the users to download.
- Report any kind of bug/issue in the application and the development team of Ignition to make it a point to fix the same on a priority basis.
- You get to enjoy dark mode as well as the light mode in the application.
- The development team of Ignition App on iOS makes it a point to scan the applications before uploading the same on Ignition in order to ensure that they are virus or malware free. Hence, when downloading and installing an application from Ignition, you can be completely sure that you are downloading an app free from all kinds of viruses or malware.
Don’t the features of Ignition impress you? Following are the steps to download and install Ignition on iPhone/iPad. As told before, you do not require jailbreaking your iPhone/iPad for the purpose.
Download IGNITION APP on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
|Name of the Application||IGNITION APP|
|Supported Platforms||iOS, Android and PC|
Install IGNITION APP on iOS [iPhone/iPad] No Jailbreak [STEPS]
- The first step, as usual, will be to launch the Safari Browser on your iPhone/iPad. Navigate to the official website of Ignition from here. Make sure you use Safari Browser only for the purpose as any other browser won’t support the installation process of Ignition on your iOS device. Click on the link given below to install Ignition on your iOS device.
IGNITION Mobile Config File for iOS
- Once the webpage loads up, you will notice a red colored button captioned as ‘Install Ignition.’
- Tap on the same and you will get a pop-up message stating ‘this website is trying to open Settings…..’ Please tap on ‘Allow.’
- You will get to see a ‘Profile Installation’ screen come up. Yes! Please tap on the ‘Install’ button present on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Within a few minutes, the installation process of Ignition will finish and you can locate the application on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
- Before you launch the application, please navigate to Settings -> Security -> Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile of Ignition.
- Congratulations! You have successfully installed Ignition on iPhone/iPad. Start downloading your favorite tweaked iOS applications now.
Conclusion: Ignition App on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
These were the features along with the download and installation steps of Ignition on iPhone/iPad. In case you happen to face any issues during the installation or usage of the application, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below. We will make sure that you receive a working solution on a priority basis.
23 thoughts on “Ignition on iOS | Download Ignition App on iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak”
I don’t get the pop up to install the profile.
I tried 3 different devices – a jailbroken iPhone 6s on iOS 10x, jb iPad air 2, iPad Pro and Xs – no luck. a few weeks ago it worked all fine, but not anymore.
It starts downloading, loads about 3/4 and stops.
The same happens to me, I don’t know why.
I just install the app on my iPhone 6plus but it’s not open even once please what’s the problem?
Hello I saw your comments it’s looking like your familiar with the app chimera u have a iPhone 8+ and it says my iPhone 8+ on iOS 12.3.2 is not support by chimera . The thing is one my family ask me to download the app life 360 so they can track every move I make and I’m trying to figure out solution I can disable my location without them knowing and I just my location where they want me to be can you help me please ?
Just leave your phone at home dumbass
This is the worst app ever. I’ve never gotten so mad at an app before. I’ve tried SO MANY Ways to download the app and NOTHING works and when I try just downloading apps from the website… again NOTHING happens. I’ve wasted my time on this app about TWO hours just so I can get nothing but anger out of it.
Tôi rất thích
I’m running 11.4.1 and the version of Unc0ver that I was using to rejailbreak each time has been revoked but no other version will install. They all say can’t be installed at this time. Help!!
It doesn’t work on ios 12.4.1 it just wont open but it clearly says it works on all devices smh 🙁
I downloaded on my iPad (and verified) but when I try and open the app just immediately crashes. Solution?
Doesn’t even work says I can’t download
I can’t download the app
How to install the ignition in iphone4
Thanks for sharing this very good piece of information. Very interesting points too!
Hey où on telecharge ?