Everybody wishes to download tweaked, modified, and hacked applications due to the enhanced functionality that they offer. We cannot download these apps from official application stores. Though there are third-party application stores which host tweaked applications on them, it is very difficult to acquire all the hacked applications that you require from a single source. Therefore, we have to traverse through various third-party app stores and websites in order to acquire the complete wish list. However, in this post, we are going to put an end to this tiresome process by introducing ‘Ignition App.’
Ignition is also a third party application store but is much better in terms of availability of applications as compared to other third-party app stores. You will get almost the entire wish list of yours from Ignition. Therefore, you don’t require spending unnecessary time on looking for the desired applications on other relative platform or websites. Cool thing is that Ignition is available on Android, iOS and Windows/MAC PC/Laptop. In this post, we are going to share with you the download and installation steps of Ignition on all these platforms.
Ignition App on Android, iOS & PC – Features
Before we move to the download and installation steps of Ignition App, it is mandatory to share with you the features of the application. The coolest feature of the app is that it gets a revised interface after every 3 months. Following are some more major features of Ignition.
- You don’t require rooting your Android smartphone or jailbreaking your iOS smartphone in order to install ignition.
- The development team adds new applications to the inventory of Ignition every day. Hence, there is hardly any chance that you won’t find the desired application on Ignition.
- The application comes with a dark mode and a light mode.
- The development team, before uploading the applications on the platform, makes sure to check every application for viruses or malware.
- The application is totally free to use. Moreover, applications available on Ignition are free to download and install as well.
These are some of the fantastic features of the application. Moving forward, let us discuss the steps to download and install Ignition on Android, iOS & Windows PC/MAC Computer.
Download IGNITION APP on iOS, Android & PC
|Name of the Application||IGNITION APP|
|Supported Platforms||iOS, Android and PC|
Install Ignition APK on Android Devices [STEPS]
- Since you are going to download a third-party application, as a first, you require navigating to Settings -> Security and toggle on the option of ‘Unknown Sources’. Make sure you perform this step as without this the installation process would not start.
- Next, please download Ignition APK file from here.
- Wait for the APK file to download. Once the APK file downloads, navigate to the download location and tap on the APK file to initiate the installation process.
- The installation screen will come up in front of you. Please tap on ‘Install’ available on the top-right corner of the screen to continue with the installation process. The installation process won’t take long to finish.
- Once the installation process is over, tap on ‘Finish’ to exit the installation window. You can locate the icon of the application on the home screen of your Android smartphone.
Install Ignition App on iOS [iPhone/iPad] No Jailbreak [STEPS]
- The first step, as usual, will be to launch the Safari Browser on your iPhone/iPad and navigate the link given below. Make sure you use Safari Browser only for the purpose as any other browser won’t support the installation process of Ignition on your iOS device.
- Once the webpage loads up, you will notice a red colored button captioned as ‘Install Ignition.’
- Tap on the same and you will get a pop-up message stating ‘this website is trying to open Settings…..’ Please tap on ‘Allow.’
- You will get to see a ‘Profile Installation’ screen come up. Please tap on the ‘Install’ button present on the top-right corner of the screen in order to install the profile for Ignition on your iPhone/iPad.
- Within a few minutes, the profile installation process of Ignition will finish and you can locate the application on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad.
- Before you launch the application, please navigate to Settings -> Security -> Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile of Ignition.
Install Ignition App on Windows PC/MAC Computer [STEPS]
- You require an Android emulator to install Ignition on your PC/Laptop and run Android applications. Therefore, if you don’t have an Android emulator installed on your PC, please go ahead and install one first. You can go with either Bluestacks or Nox App Player. Both are equally good.
- You can download the offline installers for Bluestacks or Nox App Player from their official websites.
- Once the installation process of the Android emulator is successful, please download Ignition APK from below link on your PC/Laptop.
- Right click on the APK and from the pop-up menu that comes up select Open with -> Bluestacks or Nox App Player.
- The Android emulator will automatically pick up the APK and install the same on your PC/Laptop.
- After the installation process is successful, you can locate the icon of Ignition APK on the home screen of the Android emulator.
Conclusion – Ignition App Apk on Android, iOS & PC
These were the features along with the steps to download and install Ignition App on Android, iOS & Windows PC/MAC Computer. In case you face any issues during the installation process or have any questions to ask, please let us know about the same in the comments section provided below.